Here are the instructions for the different parts of this month’s project.
- Names and images of scientists that proposed different atomic models.
- Explain in detail the experiments that where carried out by each of these scientists which later led to changes in the structure of the atomic model.
2. Explain and provide an image of :
- The types of changes your element can undergo and specify if the change is extensive or intensive.
- Atomic mass and number.
- Number of shells in an atom of your element.
- Number of valance electrons.
- Location on the periodic table.
Groups & Elements:
- Group A: Boron
- Group B: Carbon
- Group C: Nitrogen
- Group D: Lithium
- Group E: Beryllium
🙂 ALWAYS EXPECTING YOUR VERY BEST!!