So far we’ve successfully completed 2 stages of our science fair. It is now time to take action!!
Like stated previously, this is the hands on stage where you follow your timeline, investigation plan and investigate, experiment, collect data, and have the most fun!! Many of you have already started and are on the right track 🙂
Remember that all parts of your action plan must be thoroughly investigated, documented and then added to your research paper. At the end of this stage you will submit your completed research paper which must be composed of:
- Introduction that ends with a detailed hypothesis.
- Global and local information regarding your chosen topic with citations.
- Similar experiments/research regarding your chosen topic with citations.
- Importance of researching your topic globally or locally with citations.
- Explanation of why your group is interested in this topic.
- Analysis of the problem or research question.
- Details of all actions taken during research or of experiments ( include pictures of yourself in action for illustration purposes)
- Results in graphs, charts, and/or written details.
- Conclusion. Written coherently and based on the recollected data and results.
- Analysis that explains the limitations that your research may have had and what the group would do differently or change during a future investigation or experiment.
DUE DATE OF COMPLETED STAGE 3: MARCH 10th