Work and Potential energy reflection with a value of 4 points.
For this year’s fair every group needs to make a model ( maqueta ) that illustrates their project.
The model ( maqueta ) needs to have the following dimensions: 34 inches in length and 25 inches width.
Please follow the link below, read, watch video, and analyze before answering the questions. DUE NEXT CLASS
QUESTIONS: (Also found in the link)
- What are metallic bonds?
- How do metallic bonds relate to the properties of metals?
- The iron in the metal working picture above (Figure above) is red hot. Infer why the metalworker heats the iron when he shapes it.
- What is electricity? Why can metals conduct electricity?
- What can metals conduct besides electricity?
- How could you use an empty pop can to demonstrate that metals can bend without breaking?