In the link below you will find the details necessary to complete your research paper.
Please follow the link below in order to read about the UN global goals from which your group will select an objective/topic.
Explain electricity as a flow of electrons.
Direction of the flow and components of the flow
Please watch this video and remember to bring colored pencils for next class.
The following should be studied/reviewed for your monthly test:
- Calculation of average atomic mass
- Calculations using law of multiple and definite proportions
- Conversion from moles to mass and mass to moles.
- Law of conservation of mass
- Law of definite proportions
- Law of multiple proportions
- Atomic number
- Mass number
- Average atomic mass
- Mole\Avogadro’s number
- Molar mass
What are the molecular weights of the following compounds?
Calculate the following:
- How many moles are in 22 grams of argon?
- How many grams are in 88.1 moles of magnesium?
- How many moles are in 2.3 grams of phosphorus?
- How many grams are in 11.9 moles of chromium?