Here are the 2 PPTs for the review. Remember its only the material on the sun and the stars, nothing else.
Hey guys, just follow the link below for the Soil quiz review. Good luck!!!! 🙂
This is the 3rd part of the your homework. Please follow the link below for the instructions and chart.
DUE DATE: Wednesday FEB.22nd
A bit delayed but here it is. Remember I will be signing the review tomorrow before the quiz.
So far we’ve successfully completed 2 stages of our science fair. It is now time to take action!!
Like stated previously, this is the hands on stage where you follow your timeline, investigation plan and investigate, experiment, collect data, and have the most fun!! Many of you have already started and are on the right track 🙂
Remember that all parts of your action plan must be thoroughly investigated, documented and then added to your research paper. At the end of this stage you will submit your completed research paper which must be composed of:
- Introduction that ends with a detailed hypothesis.
- Global and local information regarding your chosen topic with citations.
- Similar experiments/research regarding your chosen topic with citations.
- Importance of researching your topic globally or locally with citations.
- Explanation of why your group is interested in this topic.
- Analysis of the problem or research question.
- Details of all actions taken during research or of experiments ( include pictures of yourself in action for illustration purposes)
- Results in graphs, charts, and/or written details.
- Conclusion. Written coherently and based on the recollected data and results.
- Analysis that explains the limitations that your research may have had and what the group would do differently or change during a future investigation or experiment.
DUE DATE OF COMPLETED STAGE 3: MARCH 10th
As stated before, during this second stage you will analyze and define the specific problem that you will be investigating. Specific details of the problem or inquiry that illustrate the approach and significance of your investigation are required for this stage.
You will also summit a detailed investigation plan that reflects every step or phase of your investigation with the desired, expected or possible outcomes. This plan must be realistic and organized in sequence for which you will need to include a calendar or schedule of your investigation plans.
If within your investigation, you will be conducting surveys or interviews, these need to be reflected in their entirety.
DUE DATE: MONDAY FEB.6th
Instructions for this month´s project.
Research the following information of your assigned topic:
- Local and global production and uses.
- Advantages and disadvantages.
- Machinery or equipment needed for production. ( provide details regarding the equipment or machinery)
- PPT, Prezi, etc. with researched information.
- Design and create a mobile that illustrates all of the components of your topic.
DUE DATE: FRI. JAN. 27th