For this month’s project you will be working in pairs and/or groups of three. Each pair and/or group will need to complete a chart of three different molecules, just like the one we completed in class plus a model of one of the molecules.
I will be assigning the molecular models in class to each group.
DUE DATE: Wednesday March 8th
For this month our project will require understanding of the cconcept we’ve been studying and also great creativity.
Your group projects must include the following:
- 15 spaces or blocks on your display.
- 4 or more trends among the 15 spaces or blocks.
- Index cards or small squares of paper that explain the periodicity of your display.
- Group oral presentation.
Here are the instructions for this month’s project.
- Research: Internet sites, magazines, and/or pages 18-24 of your textbook. Use the researched information to explain how populations cause problems to Earth’s environment. * No less than 2 paragraphs.
- Choose a current environmental problem/situation of your interest. Explain what it consists of and how humans are the cause of it. * No less than 2 paragraphs.
- Group work: Make a presentation that illustrates each group member’s environmental issue/problem. Apply the steps of the scientific method and propose an informed or educated solution for each problem.
- Due date: Wednesday 9/28/2016